Field Sales Executive
Our client who is involved in the audit and certification process of management systems including training and inspection, is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive. With headquarters in Dublin and several international locations this position is within the Business Development Team and will report into the Commercial Director.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Field Sales, preferably selling professional services.
- Grow and develop quality sales and support business growth, loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- To focus on customers’ needs in order to build up an excellent client base throughout Ireland.
- Managing the sales pipeline and closing business
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Presenting offer to prospects on 1-1, panel and group basis to include marketing presentations
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Maintenance of databases and information on all contacts
Metrics For Success:
- Sales vs. Targets
- Number of proposals issued
- Trend analysis by quarter
- Effectiveness of sales campaigns that are executed
- 2+ Years proven sales track record
- Professional services field sales a distinct advantage
- Self-starter and highly motivated person
- Willingness to cold call and persevere with sales campaigns
- Ability to conduct professional sales meetings with prospect clients
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to articulate business benefits in effective way
- Ability to close sales
- Knowledge of IT/ information security, IT service management and business continuity a distinct advantage
- Training will be provided on the services to be sold, allowing the candidate to become an expert in this rapidly growing service sector.
For further information regarding this role please contact Grainne on 01 6874105 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org